Eviloffice is a tool used to inject macro and DDE code into Excel and Word documents (reverse shell).
- Inject malicious Macro on formats: docm, dotm, xlsm, xltm
- Inject malicious DDE code on formats: doc, docx, dot, xls, xlsx, xlt, xltx
- Python2/Python3 Compatible
- Tested: Win10 (MS Office 14.0)
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- pywin32: python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
git clone https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/eviloffice
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
Usage of EvilOffice for attacking targets without prior mutual consent is illegal. It’s the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Developers assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
Source: Kali Linux Tutorials